Overview of Adobe Captivate 2019 for MacOS Benefits
Adobe Captivate 2019 software reimagines the way interactive eLearning is created for a multi-device world. Develop any-screen mobile learning without programming using all-new responsive authoring. Now use an intuitive UI to transform PowerPoint presentations into engaging eLearning using actors, voices, interactions, and quizzes.
Easily convert your PowerPoint slides to interactive eLearning without any programming. Choose from 75,000+ free eLearning assets, characters, themes, quizzes and more, to deliver learning content that works on every device.
Leverage best-in-class HTML5 publishing to deliver any content to mobile devices, the web, desktops, and leading LMSs. Rapidly author a wide range of mobile-first, responsive eLearning content without programming using an all-new, simplified intuitive UI.
Easily preview content for different screen sizes by selecting device layouts on the fly. Leverage device-specific capabilities, such as GPS, accelerometer, and gesture support, to deliver mobile learning as it is truly meant to be.
Overview of Adobe Captivate 2019 for MacOS Features
- Immersive learning with VR experiences
- Fluid boxes 2.0
- Interactive videos
- Live device preview
- 360 learning experiences
- Automatic chroma key effects
- Smart video recording – webcam + screen
- CSV question import template
- PowerPoint to responsive eLearning
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.13.5 (or later); iOS 11.4 (or later)
- 8 GB RAM
- 10 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash-based storage devices)
- Adobe Flash Player 10 (or more) for viewing multimedia content
- 1024×768 display (1280×1024 recommended) with WebGL compatible Graphics Cards