Overview of Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2021 for MacOS Benefits
With Adobe Dreamweaver for MacOS, you can easily create, code, and manage dynamic websites with a bright, simplified coding engine. Access code hints at quickly learning and editing HTML, CSS, and other web standards. And use visual aids to reduce errors and speed up site development.
Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC, you can get your sites up and running faster with starter templates to customize to build HTML emails, About pages, blogs, e-commerce pages, newsletters, and portfolios. Code coloring and visual hints help you read code more easily for quick edits and updates.
Dreamweaver now integrates with the latest version of Chromium Embedded Framework so that you can build a modern HTML5 website and display elements, CSS grids, and much more.
Collaboration is easy with Git support. Manage all your source code within Dreamweaver and perform everyday operations right from the Git panel.
Overview of Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2021 for MacOS Features
- Build beautiful sites for any browser or device
- Fast, flexible coding
- Setup to site up in fewer steps
- Dynamic display on every device
- Multi-monitor support for Windows
- CEF integration
- Redesigned, modern UI
- ES6 support
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Intel or Apple silicon
- MacOS v10.13, macOS v10.12, or OS X v10.11
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space (approximately 2 GB) is required during installation. Dreamweaver cannot be installed on removable flash storage devices.
- 1280×1024 display with 16-bit video card