Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC for MacOS Overview
With Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC, you can import, manage, and edit your photo collection on the PC. You can adjust parameters such as sharpness, brightness, color, and contrast with various tools. The program offers effect presets and color presets, which give your snapshot a vignette look, for example, with a click.
Under the item “Map,” images containing location tags are automatically assigned, or you can assign a location to them afterward to adjust a holiday route if desired. The preview function gives you an up-to-date view of the result at any time. “Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC” is the desktop variant of the cloud-based Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC.
Features of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC for MacOS
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
- Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
- Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
- Precisely convert color to black and white
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
- Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output them to print or the web
- Stamp your photos with metadata on output
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan), macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or macOS v10.13 (High Sierra)
- 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 display
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices).