Adobe Premiere Elements Overview
Adobe Premiere Elements 2023, you can add images, animated titles, effects that move with the subject, transitions, menus, cartoon looks, different tracks, hundreds of sound effects, and more to your video images.
You can even choose from various instant templates and fast edit functions or use 18 step-by-step guided functions, including the new Freeze Frames with moving titles and Bounce-Back effects.
You can also make corrections to your imagery, such as image stabilization, removing haze for a clear and sharp image, and solving audio problems. And when you’re done, you can share your films directly from the software on Facebook, Youtube, and video or burn them to DVDs.
Features of Adobe Premiere Elements
- Easy to use and automated video editing
- Easily and quickly create fantastic and creative films
- 20 step-by-step guided editing functions
- More than 50 tracks and 250 sound effects
- Supports editing and viewing 4K video
- Effects, transitions, text, cartoon look
- Images, moving menus, and credits
System Requirements and Technical Details
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (recommended versions 1809, 1903) or Windows 8.1/ Win 10 build 1809 or above,
CPU: 2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV editing
Memory: 16 GB RAM recommended for 4K editing.
Space: 6.8 GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; an additional 10GB to download all optional content (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- DVD burner required to burn DVDs