Overview of Adobe XD CC for macOS Benefits
Adobe XD or Adobe Experience Design is built for today’s UX/UI designers, with intuitive tools that eliminate speed bumps and make everyday tasks feel effortless. Get started with free UI kits, icon sets, and everything you need to create unique user experiences.
Adobe XD is natively designed for both Mac and Windows and is part of Creative Cloud, so you get the same peak performance, precision, and smooth integration with apps like Photoshop and Illustrator no matter which platform you use.
Now you can bring your Photoshop and Sketch files into Adobe XD simply by opening them inside the app. Your designs automatically convert into XD files, so you can quickly get your prototypes up and running.
Overview of Adobe XD CC for macOS Features
- Eliminate tedious tasks with Repeat Grid.
- Fast, versatile artboards.
- Reimagined layers and symbols.
- Powerful tools that are easy to use.
- Control and customize your experience.
- Get feedback faster to iterate faster.
- Smooth and speedy on Mac or PC.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: macOS X v10.15 or later
- Processor: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support with 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB