Overview of Autodesk AutoCAD for macOS
Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 macOS. It is the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tool. It allows you to design and shape the world around you using its powerful and flexible features. It is all you need to create, visualize, document, and share your ideas from conceptual design through drafting and detailing. Import a wide variety of other formats.
The drafting, detailing, and conceptual design leader is showing the way once again. AutoCAD 2019 propels day-to-day drafting forward with features that increase speed and accuracy while saving time. Annotation scaling and layer properties per viewport minimize workarounds, while text and table enhancements and multiple leaders help deliver an unmatched level of aesthetic precision and professionalism.
Features of Autodesk AutoCAD for macOS
- Create your designs more intuitively, more efficiently, and faster than ever before.
- Present and share your designs more seamlessly, more accurately, and more powerfully.
- Now you can turn ideas, regardless of shape or size, into a 3D CAD model to help take your designs further.
- Make AutoCAD software work for you in ways you never thought possible.
- Create stunning designs and improve collaboration
- Share your work with TrustedDWG technology.
- Work across connected desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions.
- Get the AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app when you subscribe.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: macOS Big Sur v11 / macOS Catalina v10.15 / macOS Mojave v10.14
- CPU: 64-bit Intel CPU (Intel Core Duo CPU, 2 GHz or faster recommended)
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM (4 GB or above recommended)
- Display: 1280 x 800 display with true color (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)
- Disk Space: 3 GB free disk space for download and installation