Autodesk Fabrication CAMduct Overview
Autodesk Fabrication CAMduct help extend Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) contractors. Create models using manufacturer-specific content that can help generate better estimates, create more accurate building systems, and directly drive MEP fabrication.
With this program you can Generate fabrication networks using multipoint routing for fitting and group settings in Revit. The other good feature is that you can create detailed sloped pipes in Revit with part-by-part modeling and slope controls.
Besides that accurately input the scale ratio and match duplicate graphics with improved scaling for PDF underlays. And also vertical annotation for vertical lines enables easier validation of flow rate and velocity on riser sections.
Features of Autodesk Fabrication CAMduct
- Added manufacturer content and patterns: Select from thousands of added imperial content items and pattern templates. For example, different patterns templates include round ductboard, floor drains and cleanouts, vented crossovers, and pliable.
- Material-specific nesting parameters: Users can set different nesting parameters for different materials, such as insulation, ductboard, and sheet metal, to help avoid nesting the job multiple times.
- Barcoding and QR coding: CAMduct supports bar codes and QR codes to add data-rich bar codes and QR codes to labels and worksheets.
- Database Export/Import: Use a single command for database export and import and optional insulation specifications and sections.
- Shared content libraries and databases: Autodesk Fabrication products share libraries and databases for a more seamless estimating, detailing, fabrication, and installation workflow.
- Duct fabrication component library: Access an extensive library of 3D parametric rectangular, round, and oval ductwork components with their associated developments.
- Simple graphical interface: An easy-to-use interface (GUI) allows both novice and experienced software users to enter job data and edits.
- Sheet metal and linear nesting: Advanced nesting algorithms and options help deliver better material utilization.
- NC writing and machine support: With post processors built in to support a variety of machine types, CAMduct helps control your production line of any size.
- Advanced job costing tools: Estimate jobs based on a variety of project factors to better understand bottom line.
- Additional software tools: CAMduct comes with additional software tools, such as CAMduct Components, Tracker, and RemoteEntry that extend and optimize functionality within the Autodesk Fabrication software products.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- .NET Framework : .NET Framework Version 4.7