Overview of Civil 3D Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD
This infrastructure design and documentation solution are based on information modeling (BIM) technology. Civil 3D is intended for engineers working on transportation, land management, and water protection projects. Users can coordinate projects, explore design alternatives, simulate facility operations, and produce high-quality documentation.
It allows you to create more complex and information-rich projects by improving platform performance and expanding user functionality. New product features include work with pressure pipelines, improved typography, master maps, and railroad design.
Features of Civil 3D 2023 Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD
- Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Calculation of stormwater and sanitary sewers
- Analysis of gravity networks
- User interface
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10GB or more recommended