Overview of JetBrains AppCode for macOS
It is compatible with Xcode software and does not require any additional configuration. The software constantly monitors the quality of your code and automatically shows you errors and quick fixes to solve them.
Features of JetBrains AppCode for macOS
- Programming with the help of code completion, code generation options, live templates, code formatting, multiple hashtag signs, automatic import of imports
- Code analysis with syntax and error highlights and its quick fixes
- Project and navigation code: special project display, file structure display, fast jump between files, classes, methods, and applications, navigation through class
- Re-apply, including renaming, variable introduction, parameter/method/block extraction, signature change, and transfer
- IOS Development: Run and debug on the device, iOS emulator
- Check iOS apps with two-dimensional and three-dimensional visualization and change the display of parameters
- Integrated debugger with breakpoint, frame, clock, and evaluation
- Unit Test Support: OCUnit, Kiwi, Google Test, XCTest
- Xcode collaboration feature without additional settings: files and changes are automatically synced.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.13 or later