Overview of JetBrains PyCharm Professional
PyCharm’s massive collection of tools out of the box includes an integrated debugger and test runner; Python profiler; a built-in terminal; integration with prominent VCS and built-in database tools; remote development capabilities with remote interpreters; an integrated ssh terminal; and integration with Docker and Vagrant.
This is the most intelligent Python IDE with a complete set of tools for effective development in the Python language. Available in two versions – the accessible version of PyCharm Community Edition and supporting a more extensive set of features of PyCharm Professional Edition.
PyCharm performs on-the-fly code inspection and autocompletion, including based on the information obtained during code execution and code navigation, provides a lot of refactorings.
Features of JetBrains PyCharm Professional
- Ideal IDE for development in Python and Web
- Got intelligent coding assistance for development
- On-the-fly error highlighting and quick-fixes
- Intelligent search to jump to any class, file, or symbol
- Loaded with a massive collection of developers’ tools
- Excellent debugging, testing, and profiling
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended