Overview of JetBrains RubyMine for macOS
JetBrains RubyMine. Japanese scientist Yukihiro Matsumoto officially introduced the Ruby programming language used on February 24, 19oto, to provide a balanced and flexible language for functional and grammatical programming. His utterance was higher than Python and more potent than Perl.
It is an intelligent application development environment for Ruby programming language and Ruby on Rails or RAILS or RoR programming framework, which is designed and produced based on the powerful JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA tool platform.
A variety of JetBrains integrated programming environment features are also provided to create more coordination and integration in this IDE.
Features of JetBrains RubyMine for macOS
- Smart Ruby Language Editor
- Advanced and graphical decoding of codes
- All-round test of Ruby and Ruby Rails codes
- Ability to review, reconstruct and optimize software codes without changing its main function (Refactoring)
- Zeus coding support
- Having RSpec as a Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) framework for Ruby language
- View and download usable extensions of this IDE
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.13 or higher