Overview of MEP Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD
This is a new Autodesk product developed on the basis of AutoCAD software, which provides specialized facilities for designing construction projects. MEP stands for the three words M for mechanical, E for electrical & P for plumbing.
Therefore, it is possible to design a variety of equipment in the building, both electrical and mechanical, as well as the design of the pipe path in this software.
Features of MEP Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD
- The familiar interface of AutoCAD software with the specialized tools required
- Designing and precise drawing of various types of construction equipment such as power grid, ventilation, lift, fire fighting equipment, pipe path
- Ability to automatically calculate the size of spaces
- Supports IFC data (stands for Industry Foundation Classes, meaning fundamental industry classes).
- The complete integration of other AutoCAD products, such as AutoCAD Architecture, Autocad Mechanical and Autocad Electrical, etc.
- The use of DWG technology and format for easy design exchange with high software
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended