Overview of Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android Pro 2
Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android Pro 2. This program is the ultimate repair for All Android System Issues. Your Android phone is stuck in download mode/recovery mode/fastboot mode? All Android problems are covered by this tool, which offers you the best solution to fix Android to normal with several clicks.
Most phones inevitably become bloated and sluggish after using them for a time. One of the culprits is insufficient memory and fragmentation. Repairing your Android system will free up RAM and cache on the device; thus, you can always have a new and handy phone.
It offers a one-click solution to boot your Android device into recovery mode without manually holding down any buttons and safely guides you on how to exit Android recovery mode.
Features of Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android Pro 2
- Enter and exit Android fast boot mode in one click
- Enter and exit Android recovery mode
- Fix 50+ Android system issues like being stuck on the Samsung logo, app crashing, black screen, etc.
- Repair Android system to fix slow, stuck, brick issues efficiently.
- Support 600+ Android phones and tablets, including the new Samsung Galaxy S10 and Android 9 Pie.
- Boot into fast boot (Bootloader) mode on any Android device with one click.
- 1-Click to get out of fastboot mode when our phone is stuck in fastboot mode.
- No need to use the critical combination method. Fast and hassle-free!
- Update or restore Android OS to fix sluggish performance.
- Delete cached data on Android phone.
- Wipe private data on your phone.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more